FRIDAY PRAYER THIS WEEK
Alhamdulillah, after 16 weeks, we will be resuming Friday Prayer this week on June 26th inshaAllah.
It is imperative that community members follow all instructions and policies as the landscape will be quite different than we all remember. These policies have been made in conjunction with the Lehigh Valley masajid and our COVID-19 Physician Panel. The full document can be viewed here.
High level information:
- Two Friday prayers 1:10pm and 2:10pm
- To maintain social distancing, there will be a capacity limit.
- Entrance is based on first-come basis
- Doors will be closed once max limit is reached
- Process flow for entering and exiting is depicted below
What YOU must do:
- Obey and respect volunteers and their directions
- Only attend if healthy
- Arrive 15 min before prayer time for temperature screening and check-in
- Wear a mask at all times
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Make wudu, use restroom at home
- Do NOT shake hands
- Pray sunnah prayers at home
- Over 65 recommended to pray dhuhr at home
- Children under 10 advised to pray at home
- Sisters to pray at home until we figure out capacity issues
The Easton Phillipsburg Muslim Association (EPMA) is a non profit 501c(3) organization, serving religious, educational and social needs of the Muslim community in Easton, Phillipsburg and surrounding areas.
Alhamdulillah we have completed several projects in the masjid since the last fundraiser. These include the installation of a new roof, repaving both parking lots, conversion of boiler from oil to gas, Free Clinic renovations, and several other smaller projects. Aside from critical tasks like the repair of the bell-tower, we also replaced the floor in the upper hall. InshaAllah next we need to construct wudu are for sisters and remodeling the kitchen. We appreciate your continual support.