InshaAllah EPMA will resume Friday Prayer this week i.e. Dec 11, 2020 at 1:10pm, in alignment with the LV Physician Panel.
- Prayer will be held in upper main hall, social hall, lower musallah (occupancy reduced in last two).
- Once spots are filled, doors will be closed. Please arrive early.
- Congregants will be provided with a plastic bag to carry their shoes with them.
- Multiple doors to be used for exiting
- Volunteers will monitor congregants to ensure proper PPE and social distancing.
- Khateeb will have a face shield or a plexi glass around the podium.
- Sisters are asked to pray at home.
- Elderly and those at risk are strongly encouraged to pray at home.
- Khutbah will be shorter than usual.
If you or anyone you have been in contact with is sick, stay at home!! Even if you do not have symptoms!!
For remaining policies, please check out the full document: http://epmaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Masjid-Reopening-Plan.pdf
EPMA Weekend Islamic School in session every Sunday 11:30 am to 1pm
As Salaamu Alaikum Dear Parents and Students,
EPMA Weekend Islamic school is in session every Sunday 11:30 am to 1pm. Please join via Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84481776761?pwd=WWEvZUNYUlFUKzNGM0duTWlrV1VyZz09
Alhamdulillah, the orientation will be on Sunday September 27th at 11:30 am, the session will be conducted via the Zoom meeting and for the next couple of weeks it will be open to everyone, parents, guardians, students, volunteers and Teachers regardless on grade or level. The session will start with a Dua in the Home Room, a brief introduction of the virtual session, offline registration followed by the Learning session, classwork and concluded with the end of the day summary/recognition.
Please join the orientation via Zoom meeting on Sunday @ 11:30 am, make sure to join 5 min early before the session starts to set up and calibrate your PC/tablet:
Click here for the EPMA Virtual School Introduction – Sept 2020 Brochure
The Easton Phillipsburg Muslim Association (EPMA) is a non profit 501c(3) organization, serving religious, educational and social needs of the Muslim community in Easton, Phillipsburg and surrounding areas.
Alhamdulillah we have completed several projects in the masjid since the last fundraiser. These include the installation of a new roof, repaving both parking lots, conversion of boiler from oil to gas, Free Clinic renovations, and several other smaller projects. Aside from critical tasks like the repair of the bell-tower, we also replaced the floor in the upper hall. InshaAllah next we need to construct wudu are for sisters and remodeling the kitchen. We appreciate your continual support.